Job ID: 1800003910
OPEN TO REMOTE WORK:
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific territory or set of named Retail and Brand accounts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives (C-suite) to demonstrate the business value of the GP Shopper solution(s)
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasts by actively updating Salesforce and any other relevant CRM tools
- Responsible for developing data-driven processes such as sales programs, major account strategy, outbound initiatives, lead gen/management and continue to innovate in the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related program, or a minimum of 10 years Marketing experience
- A minimum of 7 years of sales or business development experience successfully selling sophisticated software and IT products to mid- and large-market corporate entities, particularly Retailers or Brands
- Proven track record of successfully executing on large deals in the tech space, interacting with cross functional, senior leadership and decision makers, and working the full lifecycle of the deal
- Strong presentation development skills (MS PowerPoint)
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- High level of energy, highly self-motivated and a passion for success
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales quotas and revenue goals
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Must be an excellent networker and be able to identify and seek out new opportunities to contact and engage prospects
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Master’s degree
- Understanding of mobility solutions
- Understanding of mobile native application value proposition
- Experience in selling to C-suite
- Experience in developing and selling through channel partnerships
- Ability to navigate & work within a matrixed environment- leveraging the right partners/teams to deliver on desired objectives
- Apply test & learn methodologies to drive stronger understanding on what works and what doesn’t
- Strong presentation skills/Ability to influence
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 – 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.