Job ID: 1900002082
About Loop Commerce:
Ready to work on an exciting product that is at the forefront of changing an entire e-commerce industry and touches millions of consumers across leading retailers? Loop Commerce, a Synchrony Solution, has transformed the retail experience with GiftNow® by allowing retailers to offer gift givers enhanced choices at check out and gives gift recipients personalized options. We’ve recently expanded our capabilities with our Gift360™ suite of products, to drive further value to retailers and consumers. As we continue to grow, we need talented, passionate and innovative people to join our team and help redefine how people buy and receive gifts across the digital and physical worlds.
We offer a vibrant culture as being a family-like and fun-loving atmosphere, agile, and focused on defining the leading edge of something meaningful for millions of people. And now, while maintaining our start-up culture and fast-pace innovation, Loop has the backing and support of Synchrony to fuel and accelerate its growth and success.
- Create, develop and execute a business marketing strategy that aligns with Loop’s objectives, vision & roadmap
- Build and own the B2B processes required to execute Loop’s B2B marketing activities, in accordance with the marketing plan
- Partner with content marketing to define and promote the Loop Commerce B2B brand identity, voice and overall story inclusive of go to market strategy
- Own the budget and campaign strategy for demand gen, brand promotion and PR
- Build and manage a team – lead, motivate, inspire: set a direction and rally support to deliver
- Define, own, and execute account-based marketing plans to drive pipeline activities and revenue within our most strategic accounts
- Drive industry awareness of g-commerce, and Loop as the category leader
- Lead Inbound & Outbound campaign creation, management & analysis
- Rebuild and Manage the corporate website, social channels and associated collateral – messaging, content, etc.
- Develop the B2B playbooks on what works, how to maximize growth, best practices
- Partner to develop and support sales and training materials to acquire and successfully onboard new retailers
- Work with PR (internal and external resources) to identify appropriate industry opportunities to promote Loop and g-commerce and execute on Loop’s growth strategies
- Collaborate with Retail Partnerships to design and implement a strategic ambassador program consisting of industry experts and influencers
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor products and experiences and find opportunities to enhance retailer recruiting experience
- Develop the right channel and experience for each target population
- Establish Loop as a thought leader in commerce and fintech
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business or related program; OR, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10 years of marketing experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience in the B2B and/or B2C space; to include:
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Experience working with sales organizations/goals
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Master’s degree
- Start-up and program development experience
- Marketing experience in retail, SaaS, direct marketing, gift card space
- Strong digital commerce understanding
- Ability to navigate & work within a matrixed environment- leveraging the right partners/teams to deliver on desired objectives
- Apply test & learn methodologies to drive stronger understanding on what works and what doesn’t
- Ability to take the intel, analytics, and pull the story together
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence
- Passion for opportunities Loop has to offer its customers, retailers & partners
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated project management skills
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.