Job ID: 1900000646
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial minded marketer to help us grow the CareCredit program in several of our specialty markets. The new VP, Specialty Industry Marketing role is a high profile, dynamic position responsible for acquiring and growing client/provider relationships. This position will lead a small team of professionals and work closely with the industry GMs and internal teams to innovate and execute B2B, B2B2C, and DTC marketing strategies that drive consumer acquisition and usage of the CareCredit credit card at client locations in our specialty industries.
- Partner with Sales Leadership, Business Development, and Credit teams to develop marketing strategies that drive engagement and collaboration from client/provider partnerships to meet company goals
- Develop marketing strategies to influence network of providers to offer and accept the CareCredit card in their locations
- Identify and nurture key opinion leader relationships in specialty markets. Develop content and initiatives with key opinion leaders to influence providers and motivate their use of the CareCredit program
- Lead creation of marketing programs to prospect providers driving leads, enrollments, and volume
- Innovate and execute B2B2C offers, pricing and promotions
- Partner with consumer marketing to identify opportunities to drive repeat usage and content for supporting marketing programs
- Work closely with analytics and finance to develop/ track campaign analytics
- Understand and comply with the marketing requirements defined in client and partner agreements
- Develop an annual marketing calendar, leveraging allocated resources, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop educational online and offline content to support direct marketing, align with market dynamics and drive business needs (webinars, videos, case studies, and white papers)
- Analyze research and data to translate into strategies. Identify intelligence gaps, and field needed intelligence
- Manage advertising agencies to implement marketing campaigns
- Lead intelligence with research and sales
- Lead cross-functional projects involving various levels of management
- Find online secondary research and leverage primary research to establish and maintain industry data points and case studies
- Executive level presentation development and delivery
- Manage budget including forecasting and tracking
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10 years of marketing experience
- A minimum of 7 years of marketing or sales experience that includes innovating and executing comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns with experience in digital marketing to include online, social, and mobile experience with digital analytics
- A minimum of 2 years client-facing experience in a sales, marketing, or business development capacity
- A minimum of 2 years consumer marketing experience or consumer sales experience
- Ability to travel ~25%
- Vision, cosmetic, hearing care or consumer marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing direct reports
- B2B and Client marketing experience
- Consumer and DTC marketing experience
- C-Suite executive presence and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Marketing strategy including development/execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience managing creative agencies, research or analytic partners
- Experience in market intelligence or research
- Experience with consumer credit offers and B2B2C marketing programs
- Experience in working with secondary and primary research and leveraging to develop market level primers
- Flexible, high energy, self-starter with an emphasis on action rather than analysis.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, complex, environment and manage multiple projects with little supervision < >Collaborative team player with ability to influence across all levels of organization Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles.Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627.Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 – 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.