Job ID: 1900000783
The Tableau Developer will be part of Tableau CoE and build workbooks & dashboards to support strategic programs, and other critical functional areas as needed. This role will work closely with the business teams to deliver innovative analytical visualizations for Executive Leadership and external clients.
- Design and develop interactive Tableau dashboards and workbooks
- Work with business user groups to understand business requirements and translate them into innovative visualizations and appropriate, efficient reports
- Understand and propose improvements to underlying data models
- Work with SQL/Unix shell/data sources to prepare and transform underlying data as needed
- Collaborate on technical solutions with business analysts, PMO, and other technical team members
- Clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical teams
- Develop a set of Tableau development best practices and share across user groups
- Stay ahead of new Tableau capabilities and deliver internal Tableau training as needed to internal functional user groups
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 – 4 years of IT experience with data management
- Minimum of 2 years of development experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Online and Tableau Server in a business environment.
- 2 years of BI Reporting experience with various tools such as SAS VA, Business Objects.
- 2 years of experience with Data Modelling concepts
- 2 years of experience with SQL, Hadoop
- 1 years of experience using Data Lake to build dashboards
- 1 Experience gathering, and translating end user requirements into end user reports.
For Internal Applicants: Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
Employees who have completed 18 months in organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
Last annual performance rating should at least be Strong Contributor / Critical talent.
- Tableau Qualified Associates or Tableau Certified Professional certification is a plus
- Proficiency with embedding Tableau in Sharepoint Sites.
- Familiarity with Agile approach to development and delivery
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities and meet timelines/due dates