Job ID: 1900001141
About Pet’s Best
Pets Best was founded in 2005 and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho five years in a row. We provide insurance coverage for dogs and cats and are the only veterinarian founded pet insurance agency in the United States. Recently we joined CareCredit, a Synchrony solution; and together we provide pet parents peace of mind and financial solutions for veterinary care when they need it most. Join our team of pet lovers who strive to treat our members and their pets like family by delivering the highest quality customer service and value.
Inputs and Reviews all Medical Record Correspondence
- Enters or Imports medical records into the policy management system for processing.
- Reviews all medical records Routes complete claims to correct department
- Attends and participates in team meetings as needed.
- Provides back up administrative and operational support as needed.
- Processes wellness claims as needed.
- Daily contact with all internal departments as well as policy holders, veterinarians and clinic staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Previous clinical veterinary experience preferred
- Previous experience or training in office / administrative support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use computer mouse and keyboard
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Repetitive use of hands required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Pet friendly environment
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 1033(E) Of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act Of 1994
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.