Job ID: 1900002263
The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial India. The candidate will be
responsible for delivering projects end to end with utmost quality, besides this, candidate will be responsible for talent development & driving thought leadership.
- Campaign performance measurement
- Ad-hoc portfolio analytics, including some mix of Lifecycle, Retention, Vintage, Hit-and-Run, Forecasting
- Marketing test design and analysis
- Financial services and/or Retail.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with 2 – 4 Years of relevant
Solid hands on working knowledge of SAS, SQL, UNIX and Excel.
- Prior experience supporting marketing, retail, financial services, credit
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under aggressive timelines
- Ability to glean and form business insights
- Clear, proactive communication
For Internal candidates: Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
Employees who have completed 18 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
Last annual performance rating should at least be Strong Contributor / Critical talent.
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Advanced data visualization
- Experience building, implementing and tracking models, including response and segmentation