Job ID: 1800004278
Provide analytical support and credit reporting for all Lowe’s portfolio product lines. Identify and manage risk, credit and operational in nature, across all components of the cardholder lifecycle through data gathering and analytics. Will support and interact with Lowe’s, the designated client team, and with key stakeholders of Synchrony.
- Drive and coordinate Loss Avoidance Initiatives across all clients
- Support portfolio growth through close interaction with the Lowe’s credit team, Senior PCMs, and the client team
- Design enhanced surveillance processes to monitor and control credit exposure
- Provide reporting and analysis for all product lines including consumer and commercial asset
- Enforcement of existing Bank credit policies
- Prepare and deliver client and internal presentations
- Understand and monitor the operational risks of the portfolio
- Support driving enhanced strategies, using champion/challenger learnings to manage credit and fraud risk
- Ensure credit strategies are performing as expected
- Participate in planning cycle with Finance, Client Development, Marketing, and other functions to ensure consistency in business plans
- Investigate and resolve various customer and client issues
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in a consumer and/or commercial Credit/Risk, Finance or Analytics role; or in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, 6+ years of experience in a consumer and/or commercial Credit/Risk, Finance or Analytics role
- 1+ years’ experience in SAS, SQL or other related analytic tools
- Leadership experience operating at a strategic level as part of a cross functional team
- Experience operating as part of a cross functional team
- Use of advanced technical & analytical competencies in driving effective strategic goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with consumer and commercial lending products and practices
- Advanced experience with SAS/SQL or other related analytic tools
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.