Job ID: 1900001877
The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial India. The candidate will support in creation of Analytics Management Platform which will play a critical role in identifying new trends which will help in reducing overall credit and fraud losses . The selected candidate will manage people, projects , drive talent development, display thought leadership, build & leverage relationships across multiple teams within Analytics.
- Support the development of the Analytics Platform initiative.
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources.
- Analyze and explore datasets to find opportunities for fraud / credit innovation through data analytics.
- Independently extract, Analyze & import data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources into the analytics platform.
- Partner with end user appropriately configure / develop analytical working environments and reporting capabilities.
- Partner with SME’s across the organization to accelerate learning of data structure and contents.
- Create metrics to measure/track performance of initiatives.
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management.
- Effective project and people management with pro-active communication with stake holders.
- Support hiring initiatives. Onboard new employees and bring them up to speed.
- Drive innovation within the team. Proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Post Graduate/Engineering in any quantitative discipline with prior experience in Analytics.
- 4+ years’ experience with data/analytics in the banking/financial services industry.
- 3+ years in coding with Python, C++, Java, Scala, Spark, SQL or other equivalent programming language.
- Ability to accurately condense large amounts of information and present in a simple, cogent manner to senior level management.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- For internal candidates: Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
- Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
- Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
- Must not be any corrective action plan (First Formal/Final Formal, PIP)
- Employees who have completed 18 months in the organization and 12 months in current role and level are only eligible.
- Last annual performance rating should at least be Strong Contributor / Critical talent.
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail and quality control of work product.
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools