Job ID: 1800003432
GPShopper is the leading integrated mobile commerce platform for retailers and brands, with native mobile app solutions that empower retailers to drive customer engagement and loyalty by bridging the digital and physical shopping experience with the use of mobile technologies. Our award-winning native mobile applications – featuring a complete suite of integrations such as commerce, loyalty, payments, personalized marketing and push notifications – are backed by a mobile content management system and reporting tools. Clients include A.C. Moore, Boohoo, BoohooMAN, Crate and Barrel, Foot Locker, Lane Bryant, Nasty Gal, Shoe Carnival, Stadium Goods, Steve Madden, Tillys, True Religion and more.
GPShopper’s apps and platform have been recognized as best-in-class by retail and technology leaders, winning awards from the National Retail Foundation (NRF), Direct Marketing Association (DMA), The Daveys, eTail, W3, The Webbys, AT&T and Intel for excellence in mobile innovation. Forbes recently named GPShopper one of Ten Companies Disrupting Their Industries with Technology. Learn more at www.gpshopper.com.
GPShopper is looking for a collaboration minded, detail oriented jack of all trades to join our DevOps team. The ideal candidate enjoys working on a team, and loves a good challenge. You will be joining a DevOps team that works side by side with Backend and Platform teams to meet the needs of our growing client base.
You are naturally curious and an independent thinker who enjoys sharing ideas and solving problems. You are able to see big picture, but know the devil is in the details. You work to mitigate hardware bottlenecks and make sure all resources are properly utilized.
- Release stack experience in Jenkins and CI/CD workflows.
- Linux Redhat/Centos sysadmin experience, including shell automation/diagnostics.
- Database administration: RDS and MySQL experience.
- Site performance: NGINX/UWSGI stack, memcache.
- Oncall pager duty 1 week a month (no overnight required)
- Familiarity with NewRelic APM and Atlassian stack environment.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- A Bachelors degree in a tech related field and at least 5 years of experience in a technology focused roles
- 2+ years of experience in a Development operations role
- AWS cloud experience with competencies in security and EC2 management
- AWS multi-region network design and scaling
- Cassandra administration and
- Support of RabbitMQ/AMQ, scaling and stack design.
- Developer experience building web applications with Python and Ruby.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite of products, including JIRA/Confluence/Stash/Bitbucket.
- Kubernetes/Docker experience.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.