Job ID: 1900001938
We are seeking an experienced Sales Enablement leader to help bring our Sales organization to the next level. You will be a member of our Marketing Organization and will be responsible for ensuring our sales force has a comprehensive set of selling materials representing our value proposition, products, and solutions. This leader will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing the Sales Enablement strategy to support and evolve with our organization to exceed goals and objectives. You will report to the VP, Corporate Marketing but collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to build a forward-facing plan that includes enablement materials by topic, type, and use case. You’ll be responsible for empowering our sales team to effectively communicate our value to prospects and customers.
- Build monthly, quarterly, and annual plan to create and optimize sales enablement materials based on business priorities, product launches, and necessary updates.
- Create sales enablement materials with a design partner including one-pagers, decks, data sheets, web assets, video, and more.
- Identify gaps in marketing assets to be used in personalized sales outreach.
- Iterate, and improve upon, the on boarding process for Sales to accelerate ramp time.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Sales Enablement investments and programs.
- Drive strong cross-functional cooperation between Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Manage and standardize sales enablement content and collateral and track success and adoption of sales assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10 years of marketing experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Enablement to include:
- Curriculum design, content development, facilitation and assessment
- Strong team player; demonstrated ability to partner with sales, marketing, product, and other cross functional departments.
- Experience in SaaS businesses
- Strong analytical and data driven personality.
- Strength in building process and continuously driving KPI’s.
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- You’re a great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Adaptability: You understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
About Loop Commerce:
Ready to work on an exciting product that is at the forefront of changing an entire e-commerce industry and touches millions of consumers across leading retailers? Loop Commerce, a Synchrony Solution, has transformed the retail experience with GiftNow® by allowing retailers to offer gift givers enhanced choices at check out and gives gift recipients personalized options. We’ve recently expanded our capabilities with our Gift360™ suite of products, to drive further value to retailers and consumers. As we continue to grow, we need talented, passionate and innovative people to join our team and help redefine how people buy and receive gifts across the digital and physical worlds.
We offer a vibrant culture as being a family-like and fun-loving atmosphere, agile, and focused on defining the leading edge of something meaningful for millions of people. We’re located in the heart of Silicon Valley in downtown Menlo Park, CA within a two minute walk from the Caltrain station. And now, while maintaining our start-up culture and fast-pace innovation, Loop has the backing and support of Synchrony to fuel and accelerate its growth and success.