Job ID: 1900001852
The AVP, Operations Analytics role is responsible for assessing project benefits and identifying opportunities to improve the customer contact experience and enhancing operational performance. This role will analyze and assess operational performance of self-service channels and identify opportunities to improve self-service engagement and containment. This individual will also focus on simplifying, enhancing, and enabling the customer journey to digital. This role is responsible for providing technical direction, influencing key stakeholders and senior leaders. The ideal candidate will also remain abreast of industry standards as it relates to digital technologies and solutions. The individual will partner with EO and Digital COE to ensure Digital Servicing is at the forefront in terms of data, reporting, and analytics.
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver meaningful insights related to digital performance and prioritize work
- Work closely with broader ECE to identify specific digital journey pain points
- Lead efforts to ensure inclusion of digital data into the EDL
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to improve E-registration rates and to better engage E-registered users, particularly through digital channels like IVA, mService, and eService
- Utilize contact and digital data reside in EDL and be a bridge between the team and IS/OTC
- Link/derive effort based on cross platform crossover (i.e., mService to eService, to IVA, to Live chat, to IVR, to Phone Agent)
- Develop and build data synergies and insights between Voice, Digital, and IVA as well as other contact channels
- Create project estimates and plans
- Partner with Digital Analytics teams in relevant project meetings and solution discussions
- Ensure data quality and adherence to Analytics requirements
- Communicate the status of initiatives and projects to key stakeholders
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of a degree, 7+ years of analytics experience
- 3+ years of progressive work experience, including:
- 1+ years utilizing statistical techniques such as modeling, A/B testing, and segmentation in a work or academic environment
- 2+ years in a work or academic environment extracting unstructured or structured data with strong programming ability in SAS, SQL, R, or other programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, science, or engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Mentoring experience of entry-level analysts
- 2+ years of analytics experience within the call center or banking environment
- Strong project management, communications, multi-tasking, ability to work independently, relationship management skills are keys to success
- Solid understanding of card industry financial P&L drivers and key sensitivities, with business performance reporting experience
- Ability to present findings to all levels of management
- Think strategically and ability to identify business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives
- Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis, glean and form business insights under aggressive timelines
- Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategies
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.