Job ID: 1900002049
The IAM Architecture Engineer will be a key subject matter expert responsible the for hands-on delivery and engagement of IAM Architecture transformation efforts including the ongoing day-to-day technical design, direction, and strategy work across the various IAM functional areas or products. As the IAM Architecture Engineer, this candidate will play an integral role in helping our business transform the way we manage identity and will possess a deep passion for the IAM security landscape, design patterns, and industry trends. This candidate must be comfortable working in a project based / client serving model, and have proven experience in leading and shaping client expectations with flexibility to work easily in diverse and dynamic teams.
- Provide expert level guidance and hands-on engagement for IAM programs & strategic initiatives including driving new IAM product introduction and being actively involved as a technical thought leader
- Work across the IAM organization to identify innovative opportunities with pragmatic implementations that improve or automate our ecosystem
- Support efforts to define internal authentication and authorization strategy, working cross-functionally with architects, engineers, product owners, and other security specialists.
- Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence
- Research, design, and advocate new technologies, standards, or methodologies that will strengthen our security posture, reduce our risk exposure, and improve our overall user experience
- Develop the business, information, and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise identity security architecture and solutions
- Drive toward establishing a strong engineering culture in our organization by mentoring and coaching junior staff
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff
- Stay up to date on security industry trends
- Contributes to the enterprise security strategy and the security services roadmap
- Reviews new projects for security policy compliance and best practices
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security experience
- Minimum 3 years of strong hands-on experience engineering solutions across all IAM areas including Identity Governance & Compliance (Sailpoint), Authentication (SAML, OIDC, Kerberos, & NTLM), Authorization (Oauth, XACML, NGAC), LDAP Identity Stores (AD, Oracle), and Privilege Access solutions (Lieberman, Bomgar)
- Experience working with or supporting infrastructure and applications hosted in both data centers & public cloud including databases, application servers, web servers, operating systems, and network infrastructure
- Experience designing IAM solutions required to support hybrid datacenter, private (PCF/Docker), and public cloud (AWS/O365/GCP) environments
- Experience successfully delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners & customers
- Experience designing and delivering solutions in an environment that embraces DevOps, IaaS, & SaaS, concepts and common technologies
- Modern engineering & full stack mindset with a passion for technology, delivery, and matching outcomes to expectations
- A natural curiosity and strong comfort level with emerging technologies and an eagerness to prototype new ways of getting results on a large scale
- Have the ability to effectively translate complex technologies, designs, and ideas into simple to understand concepts in order to reach a broad range of audience understanding
- Experience designing and building with DevOps, API-driven technologies, and fully automated service delivery capabilities
- Maintain a technology & product agnostic approach by challenging the way things are done today and bringing to bear the best solution to achieve the strategic goal
- Strong product & service delivery mindset, constantly striving to understand who our customers are and develop solutions to suit their needs
- Proven effective communication at different levels within and outside the organization
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.