Job ID: 1800003903
This AVP, Digital Analytics Developer role plays a pivotal role in digital measurement solution. This role will support developing and implementing platform dependent web analytical solutions. They will provide and implement effective web/app analytics solutions including: identifying Adobe/Google Analytics measurement solutions for both websites and Synchrony mobile native apps, continuously updating or upgrading measurement solutions to reflect digital innovations as well as meet SYF standards and industry best practices. This individual will also focus on simplifying, enhancing and enabling various business initiatives. They will provide technical direction to the team when necessary as well as influence the function to research and adapt new digital measurement solution technologies.
- Build digital measurement solutions (Adobe Analytics or Google analytics 360) for new web solutions/platforms and enhancements, working closely with relevant stakeholders in an agile development practice
- Create project estimates and plans
- Represent the Digital Analytics team in relevant project meetings and solution discussions
- Support documentation, testing and maintenance of digital measurement solutions
- Ensure data quality and adherence to Analytics requirements
- Ensure high standards of availability, scalability, and extensibility of internally developed solutions
- Communicate the status of technical stacks and initiatives to key stakeholders
- Keep abreast of emerging digital measurement solution trends and maintain in existing/implemented Synchrony solutions
- Bachelor’s degree OR in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma/GED and 7+ years of digital analytics experience
- 3+ years of progressive web development or analytics work experience including:
- 1+ years of experience working with JS or jQuery
- Digital measurement solution development such as Adobe or Google Analytics 360 or similar technologies
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated communication and documentation Skills with the ability to relay technical requirements to engineers for execution
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible..
Grade / Level: 10