Job ID: 1900001789
The AVP, Authentication Analytics role is responsible for driving analytic insights on Authentication strategies for Retail Card, Payment Solutions and CareCredit platforms.
This role provide analytical support for all Authentication initiatives. This position will work directly with other authentication team members and Credit stakeholders (Acquisitions, PCM’s, Account Management) to identify and communicate Authentication risks, across all components of the cardholder lifecycle through data gathering and analytics. In this role, you are responsible for working cross functionally to ensure proper understanding and identification of Authentication gaps.
- Lead analytical projects, design analysis plan and formulate recommendations
- Drive advanced analytics within Authentication strategies
- Partner with modeling teams/vendors to drive advanced targeting strategies
- Understand and identify authentication gaps. Investigate and research authentication leakage to find solutions
- Create metrics to measure/track performance of authentication tools and strategies
- Create ongoing strategy effectiveness monitoring system (MIS)
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources
- Analyze and explore datasets in order to find opportunities for credit authentication innovation through data analytics
- Present results of analysis to team, senior management and other parties (external and internal)
- Ad hoc analytics, validations, remediations
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience with data/analytics in the banking/financial services industry, credit/fraud strategy, modeling/model governance or; in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, 8 years’ experience with data/analytics in the banking/financial services industry, credit strategy, fraud strategy, modeling
- 4+ years of experience performing data analytics
- 4+ years of advanced Excel, SAS/SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python, R, Scala, Spark or similar
- Master’s Degree or MBA with advanced analytic focus, or equivalent advanced degree
- Experience in credit cards consumer fraud and authentication tools/platforms
- Advanced programming with SAS, R or Python
- Experience analyzing large data sets to derive strategic, segments, actionable credit insights
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail and quality control of work product.
- Ability to accurately condense large amounts of information and present in a simple, cogent manner to senior level management
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams
- Natural curiosity and passion to drive change in consumer banking for the better.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.