Job ID: 1900003070
Support the VP Regulatory Reporting in preparing all applicable Fed & OCC reporting including but not limited to the FRY-9C, FRY-9LP, FRY-11, FFIEC009 & FFIEC041. Analyze reporting requirements, data availability, coordinate with Risk and Finance functions to obtain required data to prepare submissions.. Maintain appropriate desk top procedures & SOP’s as required. Support & respond to audit requests from scheduled reviews. Participate in projects including system implementation, simplification and process improvements
- Support the preparation of Regulatory Reports as required
- Maintaining/enhancing control environment including SOP’s, policies and procedures
- Responding to Internal audit & Requests from Regulator
- Assist in Systems implementation and automation efforts
- Ensuring consistency across Regulatory and SEC reporting
- Support other Controllership workstreams as required.
- Assist with regulatory governance initiatives, as needed
- Simplification and process improvement projects
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Minimum 3 years Accounting background in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Proficient use of financial systems and analytical tools including HFM, Hyperion databases & Oracle discoverer
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to lead multiple projects/priorities and drive each to completion
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.