Job ID: 1900002746
The AVP, CareCredit Network Expansion role within the Strategy and Initiatives team for CareCredit will pioneer new growth opportunities across the platform by developing and executing a strategy for expanding the CareCredit network of providers and locations where CareCredit payment products can be used. This highly visible role will provide expertise in evaluating new markets, assessing potential risk factors and understanding the health and wellness landscape in order to set future strategy.
The incumbent is also responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders to set the new market entrance strategy for CareCredit, researching and providing comprehensive analyses on non-approved healthcare specialties, partnering with stakeholders to make decisions regarding approval of specialties, project management of the launch of new healthcare specialties and maintaining process documentation around healthcare expansion.
- Leader for the CareCredit Network Expansion program and process
- Own and manage the network expansion pipeline, including prioritization
- Research, analyze and provide recommendations on network expansion opportunities to maximize utility of CareCredit payment products in the health and wellness space, including pet
- Prepare and deliver on the QFD annual review process
- Provide cross-functional leadership of projects, including network expansion-related projects
- Lead and facilitate project/programs spanning workstreams and across functions including preparation of management presentations
- Partner with internal teams to identify and establish standards, processes, procedures and best practices
- Develop and maintain project and process documentation
- Proactively seek process improvements and improve speed to launch of new markets
- Foster an innovative culture with internal stakeholders and within project teams to find creative solutions to mitigate risk and test and learn in new environments
- Proactively identify and lead projects to overcome business processes or procedures that impede growth in expanded network
- Develop network expansion roadmap and ensure cross-functional teams can meet deadlines
- Prepare the CareCredit Healthcare Advisory Council quarterly meeting agendas working with senior leaders
- Perform other duties or special assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5+ years of progressive business experience, leading cross-functional teams and projects
- Proven communication and influencing skills across all levels
- PMP certification is desirable
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong facilitation, conflict-resolution skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to think quickly and creatively to solve problems
- Proven ability to interface well with internal functional departments
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills within all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to work independently and with remote teams
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.