Job ID: 1800003310
This AVP, CareCredit Marketing Analytics role is responsible for developing strong analytic solutions to support CareCredit’s Retail Acceptance initiative. This role will support the marketing teams as well as marketing partners from various functional areas, such as but not limited to IT, credit, operations, sales, business development, strategy and NCI teams etc. This role will provide campaign performance analyses, help campaign planning, influence retail and pharmacy strategy, and support CareCredit’s profitable growth.
- Lead marketing analytics efforts to support ongoing marketing campaign on existing retail clients
- Provide analytics support to help develop retail and pharmacy marketing strategy, market landscape analysis, cardholder shopper profile and segmentation strategies, as well as support new Retail Acceptance client launch campaigns
- Partner with business development team, strategy team and marketing partners to provide analytics support on prospect analysis, market sizing analysis, and new vs. existing portfolio forecast, as well as cross-sell opportunities
- Act as business consultant, offer analytical and strategic thinking, understand business needs and requirements, and be able to translate needs and requirements into data, KPIs, dashboards and insights to measure business performance, and make recommendation to senior leadership team
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 7+ years of analytical experience
- A minimum of 3+ years progressive work experience, including:
- 2+ years experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- 2+ years experience working on tasks or projects with cross-functional partners such as Marketing and Sales
- 2+ years experience with quantitative skills and ability to interpret data from multiple sources, including knowledge of analytical tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Master’s degree preferred statistics/ decision sciences/ predictive analytics or other quantitative field or MBA
- Advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Python, R, or data visualization tools such as SAS VA and Tableau
- Strong skill in project management, communications, multi-tasking, ability to work independently, and relationship management are keys to success
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and multiple initiatives
- Ability to perform ad-hoc analysis, glean and form business insights under aggressive timelines
- Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategies, and articulate clearly to business partners and customers
- Proven understanding of credit card or financial services industry financial P&L drivers and key sensitivities, with business performance reporting experience
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.