Job ID: 1800003850
As a member of the Marketing Solutions Center of Excellence, the Campaign Operations Leader serves as the campaign strategy professional within the Data Delivery organization. As part of a broader team, this individual is charged with establishing/maintaining relationships within Marketing Solutions, with our functional partners (Client Marketing, Analytics, Risk, IT, Legal/Compliance) and platforms (Retail Card, Payment Solutions, Consumer Bank, and CareCredit) and our third-party relationships. This role leads a cross-functional campaign execution team which includes internal and external India-based campaign managers. This role reports to the Campaign Delivery Leader and is an integral part of the cross functional team strategy/success.
- Lead large offshore team responsible for day-to-day campaign data execution, team performance and development
- Define solutions for incoming initiatives and accountable for capacity planning, prioritization and work-load balance within assigned offshore teams.
- Serve as a thought leader, advisor and problem-solver in evaluating campaign trends and recommending action plans to minimize errors, drive growth and increase speed-to-market.
- Build and foster relationships with Client Marketing, Marketing Solutions and across SYF (Compliance, Risk, Analytics, others) ensuring expectations are met. Serves as go-to person for escalated campaign execution concerns.
- Act as partner and consultant throughout the Marketing organization to deliver targeting strategies, campaign ideation and value propositions across multiple channels.
- Serve as the 3rd party Supplier Manager delivering compliance, legal and sourcing information (business continuity strategies, monthly performance/process reviews, SOW reviews) as applicable.
- Ensure seamless campaign file and auditing/reporting delivery – striving for zero defects – and own remediation as needed if defects arise.
- Recognize and optimize processes and platforms to impact speed-to-market, cost-reduction and resource scalability.
- Serve as Marketing’s campaign/data execution subject matter expert, across all campaign types and processes
- Craft and continually optimize onshore/offshore organizational strategies to ensure best possible resource structure, maximum campaign support and high-level accuracy rates.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or, in lieu of degree, a high school diploma/GED and 12 years of campaign management experience
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience, to include (can be concurrent):
- 5 years experience with industry-leading campaign management tools/languages (ex. SAS, SQL and Unica)
- 3 years experience in database marketing campaign development (marketing segmentation strategies, targeting, universe development) across all channels
- 3 years team management experience
- Deep understanding and subject matter expertise with campaign management trends, tools and technologies
- Strong team leader with large onshore/offshore database marketing teams, able to build and inspire large teams across regions
- Experienced cross-functional leadership, communication and relationship-building skills with proven ability to obtain buy-in on concepts/strategies from internal, external and management constituents
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively across a complex, highly dynamic and fluid organization
- Ability to inspire and effectively communicate across multiple locations and regions,
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles.
- Highly motivated, adaptive and assertive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as a strong team participant
- Leader in process and operational improvement with the ability to recognize process opportunities and develop/implement process-improvement strategies
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 – 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.